Correction added on 23 July 2012 after initial online publication on 11 March 2012. The term “proposition/s” has been changed to “hypothesis/es” throughtout this version of the article.
Self-Service Operations at Retail Stores: The Role of Inter-Customer Interactions
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 888–914, July–August 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Choi, T. Y., Rabinovich, E. and Crawford, A. (2013), Self-Service Operations at Retail Stores: The Role of Inter-Customer Interactions. Production and Operations Management, 22: 888–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01321.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!