An Evaluation of the NERJIT Priority Rule in a Kanban-Controlled Flowshop
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 923–938, September-October 2012
How to Cite
Ardalan, A. and Diaz, R. (2012), An Evaluation of the NERJIT Priority Rule in a Kanban-Controlled Flowshop. Production and Operations Management, 21: 923–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01323.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!