Analysis of Travel Times and CO2 Emissions in Time-Dependent Vehicle Routing
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1060–1074, November-December 2012
How to Cite
Jabali, O., Van Woensel, T. and de Kok, A.G. (2012), Analysis of Travel Times and CO2 Emissions in Time-Dependent Vehicle Routing. Production and Operations Management, 21: 1060–1074. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01338.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!