End-of-Life Inventory Decisions for Consumer Electronics Service Parts
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 889–906, September-October 2012
How to Cite
Pourakbar, M., Frenk, J. B. G. and Dekker, R. (2012), End-of-Life Inventory Decisions for Consumer Electronics Service Parts. Production and Operations Management, 21: 889–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01340.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!