Does Quality Still Pay? A Reexamination of the Relationship Between Effective Quality Management and Firm Performance
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 120–136, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, G. P. and Xia, Y. (2013), Does Quality Still Pay? A Reexamination of the Relationship Between Effective Quality Management and Firm Performance. Production and Operations Management, 22: 120–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01341.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!