Inter-organizational Quality Management: The Use of Contractual Incentives and Monitoring Mechanisms with Outsourced Manufacturing
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1540–1556, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Handley, S. M. and Gray, J. V. (2013), Inter-organizational Quality Management: The Use of Contractual Incentives and Monitoring Mechanisms with Outsourced Manufacturing. Production and Operations Management, 22: 1540–1556. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01351.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!