Comparison as Incentive: Newsvendor Decisions in a Social Context
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 303–313, February 2014
How to Cite
Avcı, B., Loutfi, Z., Mihm, J., Belavina, E. and Keck, S. (2014), Comparison as Incentive: Newsvendor Decisions in a Social Context. Production and Operations Management, 23: 303–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01354.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!