Correction added on 24 July 2012 after initial online publication on 1 May 2012: authors' affiliation have been updated.
Increasing Revenue by Decreasing Information in Procurement Auctions
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 19–35, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Haruvy, E. and Katok, E. (2013), Increasing Revenue by Decreasing Information in Procurement Auctions. Production and Operations Management, 22: 19–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01356.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
- Smeal College of Business at the Pennsylvania State University
- Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0849054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!