An Advanced Heuristic for Multiple-Option Spare Parts Procurement after End-of-Production
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 54–70, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Inderfurth, K. and Kleber, R. (2013), An Advanced Heuristic for Multiple-Option Spare Parts Procurement after End-of-Production. Production and Operations Management, 22: 54–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01358.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!