Reputation and Mechanism Choice in Procurement Auctions: An Experiment
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 210–220, February 2014
How to Cite
Brosig-Koch, J. and Heinrich, T. (2014), Reputation and Mechanism Choice in Procurement Auctions: An Experiment. Production and Operations Management, 23: 210–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01365.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!