Supplier–Buyer Negotiation Games: Equilibrium Conditions and Supply Chain Efficiency
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 397–409, March–April 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-de-Albéniz, V. and Simchi-Levi, D. (2013), Supplier–Buyer Negotiation Games: Equilibrium Conditions and Supply Chain Efficiency. Production and Operations Management, 22: 397–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01374.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!