Coordination in Games with Strategic Complementarities: An Experiment on Fixed vs. Random Matching
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 221–238, February 2014
How to Cite
Hyndman, K., Kraiselburd, S. and Watson, N. (2014), Coordination in Games with Strategic Complementarities: An Experiment on Fixed vs. Random Matching. Production and Operations Management, 23: 221–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01384.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-1025044
- Southern Methodist University
- INCAE Business school
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!