Coordination in Games with Strategic Complementarities: An Experiment on Fixed vs. Random Matching
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 221–238, February 2014
How to Cite
Hyndman, K., Kraiselburd, S. and Watson, N. (2014), Coordination in Games with Strategic Complementarities: An Experiment on Fixed vs. Random Matching. Production and Operations Management, 23: 221–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01384.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-1025044
- Southern Methodist University
- INCAE Business school
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!