Coordinated Contract Decisions in a Make-to-Order Manufacturing Supply Chain: A Stochastic Programming Approach
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 642–660, May–June 2013
How to Cite
Feng, Y., Martel, A., D'Amours, S. and Beauregard, R. (2013), Coordinated Contract Decisions in a Make-to-Order Manufacturing Supply Chain: A Stochastic Programming Approach. Production and Operations Management, 22: 642–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01385.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
- NSERC. Grant Number: CAP 248987-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!