Integration and Cospecialization of Emerging Complementary Technologies by Startups
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1356–1373, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, E. G. and Parker, G. G. (2013), Integration and Cospecialization of Emerging Complementary Technologies by Startups. Production and Operations Management, 22: 1356–1373. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01415.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #0925004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!