How Collection Cost Structure Drives a Manufacturer's Reverse Channel Choice
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1089–1102, September–October 2013
How to Cite
Atasu, A., Toktay, L. B. and Van Wassenhove, L. N. (2013), How Collection Cost Structure Drives a Manufacturer's Reverse Channel Choice. Production and Operations Management, 22: 1089–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-5956.2012.01426.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!