LESLIE MOLLER, Ph.D. is Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator of the Instructional Systems Program at The Pennsylvania State University-Great Valley. Mailing address: 30 E. Swedesford Road, Malvern, PA 19355. E-mail: LXM31@psugv.psu.edu
Evaluation Practices of Instructional Designers and Organizational Supports and Barriers
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1996 Learning Systems Institute
Performance Improvement Quarterly
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 82–92, December 1996
How to Cite
Moller, L. and Mallin, P. (1996), Evaluation Practices of Instructional Designers and Organizational Supports and Barriers. Perf. Improvement Qrtly, 9: 82–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-8327.1996.tb00740.x
PAMELA MALLIN is a graduate student in the Instructional Systems Program at The Pennsylvania State University-Great Valley and Training Manager for AT&T. Mailing address: 30 E. Swedesford Road, Malvern, PA 19355.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!