SHEILA GOINS is currently a Ph.D. candidate at the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago in the area of Organizational Theory and Strategy. Her research interests are social structure, institutional theory, and issues of diversity. E-mail: email@example.com
Self-selection and Its Impact on Team Diversity and Performance
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
© 1999 Learning Systems Institute
Performance Improvement Quarterly
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 127–147, March 1999
How to Cite
Goins, S. and Mannix, E. A. (1999), Self-selection and Its Impact on Team Diversity and Performance. Perf. Improvement Qrtly, 12: 127–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-8327.1999.tb00119.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!