*the Workforce Development and Education Program at Ohio State University. He is an assistant professor at Kyungil University in Korea and teaches in the Teacher Preparation Program. Dr. Bae was a research associate with the National Dissemination Center for Career and Technical Education at Ohio State University. He was Human Resource Development Manager for the Daewoo Management Development Center within the Daewoo Group, one of the largest companies in Korea. Research interests are in the areas of program evaluation, transfer of training, and performance management. Telephone: 82–53–850–7106. E-mail:email@example.com
The Effects of Trainee Characteristics on Training Effectiveness in Improving Organizational Performance
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2002 Learning Systems Institute
Performance Improvement Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 47–60, June 2002
How to Cite
Bae, E.-K. (2002), The Effects of Trainee Characteristics on Training Effectiveness in Improving Organizational Performance. Perf. Improvement Qrtly, 15: 47–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-8327.2002.tb00249.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!