KENNETH G. BROWN, Ph.D., Assistant Professor and Huneke Faculty Research Fellow at the University of Iowa, has research interests in motivation and learning. Mailing address: 108 PBB, Henry B. Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52246. E-mail:email@example.com
The Effects of Videoconferencing, Class Size, and Learner Characteristics on Training Outcomes
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2005 Learning Systems Institute
Performance Improvement Quarterly
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 59–82, March 2005
How to Cite
Brown, K. G., Rietz, T. A. and Sugrue, B. (2005), The Effects of Videoconferencing, Class Size, and Learner Characteristics on Training Outcomes. Perf. Improvement Qrtly, 18: 59–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-8327.2005.tb00326.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!