ANNA B. KAYES is Visiting Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management at The George Washington University, School of Business. She received a doctorate in education from The George Washington University in Human and Organizational Studies. Her research focuses on power and trust dynamics and how people learn from experience. She has over ten years of experience consulting in human resources. Her research has appeared in Journal of Management Education and Journal of Managerial Psychology.
Transferring Knowledge across Cultures: A Learning Competencies Approach
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2005 Learning Systems Institute
Performance Improvement Quarterly
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 87–100, December 2005
How to Cite
Kayes, A. B., Kayes, D. C. and Yamazaki, Y. (2005), Transferring Knowledge across Cultures: A Learning Competencies Approach. Perf. Improvement Qrtly, 18: 87–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1937-8327.2005.tb00352.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!