The opinions and assertions contained in this paper are those of the writer and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the vews of the Navy Department or the naval service at large.
PERFORMANCES OF NAVAL RECRUITS ON THE KENT ORAL EMERGENCY TEST AND THE VERBAL BATTERY OF THE BELLEVUE-WECHSLER ADULT INTELLIGENCE SCALE1
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
1943 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 138–140, January 1943
How to Cite
LEWINSKI, LT. R. J. (1943), PERFORMANCES OF NAVAL RECRUITS ON THE KENT ORAL EMERGENCY TEST AND THE VERBAL BATTERY OF THE BELLEVUE-WECHSLER ADULT INTELLIGENCE SCALE. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 13: 138–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.1943.tb05986.x
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!