Presented at the 1952 Annual Meeting.
THE USE OF SOCIAL GROUP WORK AS A THERAPEUTIC FACTOR IN THE HOSPITAL SETTING*
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1953 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 142–157, January 1953
How to Cite
GIFFORD, C. G., LANDIS, E. E. and ACKERLY, S. S. (1953), THE USE OF SOCIAL GROUP WORK AS A THERAPEUTIC FACTOR IN THE HOSPITAL SETTING. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 23: 142–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.1953.tb00044.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!