Assisted in the aphasic demonstration by Dorothy Wilkinson, special license teacher, Junior High School 47, Manhattan, Board of Education, City of New York; assisted in the reading demonstration by Frederick Speight, School Psychologist, Bureau of Child Guidance, Board of Education, City of New York.
AN EXPERIMENTAL APPROACH TO APHASIC AND TO NONREADING CHILDREN*
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1953 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 158–170, January 1953
How to Cite
BARGER, W. C. (1953), AN EXPERIMENTAL APPROACH TO APHASIC AND TO NONREADING CHILDREN. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 23: 158–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.1953.tb00045.x
Presented at the 1952 Annual Meeting.
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!