Dr. Weiss from the National Institute of Mental Health, U.S.A., and Health and Welfare, Canada.
HYPERACTIVES AS YOUNG ADULTS: Past and Current Substance Abuse and Antisocial Behavior
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1984 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 415–425, July 1984
How to Cite
Hechtman, L., Weiss, G. and Perlman, T. (1984), HYPERACTIVES AS YOUNG ADULTS: Past and Current Substance Abuse and Antisocial Behavior. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 54: 415–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.1984.tb01507.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.