Dr. Weiss from the National Institute of Mental Health, U.S.A., and Health and Welfare, Canada.
HYPERACTIVES AS YOUNG ADULTS: Past and Current Substance Abuse and Antisocial Behavior
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
1984 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 415–425, July 1984
How to Cite
Hechtman, L., Weiss, G. and Perlman, T. (1984), HYPERACTIVES AS YOUNG ADULTS: Past and Current Substance Abuse and Antisocial Behavior. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 54: 415–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.1984.tb01507.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.