Kent State University, Kent, Ohio (Guidubaldi); and Tod Babies' and Children's Hospital. Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Youngstown, Ohio (Perry).
DIVORCE, SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS, AND CHILDREN'S COGNITIVE-SOCIAL COMPETENCE AT SCHOOL ENTRY
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
1984 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 459–468, July 1984
How to Cite
Guidubaldi, J. and Perry, J. D. (1984), DIVORCE, SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS, AND CHILDREN'S COGNITIVE-SOCIAL COMPETENCE AT SCHOOL ENTRY. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 54: 459–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.1984.tb01511.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.