ATTENTION AND IMPULSIVITY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BIOLOGICAL AND ADOPTIVE PARENTS OF HYPERACTIVE AND NORMAL CONTROL CHILDREN
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1986 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 413–423, July 1986
How to Cite
Alberts-Corush, J., Firestone, P. and Goodman, J. T. (1986), ATTENTION AND IMPULSIVITY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BIOLOGICAL AND ADOPTIVE PARENTS OF HYPERACTIVE AND NORMAL CONTROL CHILDREN. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 56: 413–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.1986.tb03473.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- A revised version of a paper submitted to the Journal in January 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!