LONG TERM EFFECTS OF A SYSTEMS-ORIENTED SCHOOL PREVENTION PROGRAM
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
1987 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 127–131, January 1987
How to Cite
Cauce, A. M., Comer, J. P. and Schwartz, D. (1987), LONG TERM EFFECTS OF A SYSTEMS-ORIENTED SCHOOL PREVENTION PROGRAM. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 57: 127–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.1987.tb03519.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- A revised version of a paper submitted to the Journal in April 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!