Beyond the 50-Minute Hour: Increasing Control, Choice, and Connections in the Lives of Low-Income Women
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 3–11, January 2010
How to Cite
Goodman, L. A., Smyth, K. F. and Banyard, V. (2010), Beyond the 50-Minute Hour: Increasing Control, Choice, and Connections in the Lives of Low-Income Women. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 3–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01002.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!