This research was supported by NIAAA Grant AA13455 to S.E.U. We thank Henrietta Filipas, Stephanie Townsend, and Kelly Kinnison for assistance with data collection.
Struggling to Survive: Sexual Assault, Poverty, and Mental Health Outcomes of African American Women
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 61–70, January 2010
How to Cite
Bryant-Davis, T., Ullman, S. E., Tsong, Y., Tillman, S. and Smith, K. (2010), Struggling to Survive: Sexual Assault, Poverty, and Mental Health Outcomes of African American Women. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 61–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01007.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.