This work was supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, Grant R01 DA 013549.
That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger: Runaway Youth’s Resilience to Depression in the Family Context
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 195–203, April 2010
How to Cite
Erdem, G. and Slesnick, N. (2010), That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger: Runaway Youth’s Resilience to Depression in the Family Context. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 195–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01023.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!