This study was funded by National Institutes of Health Grant R01HD046162, the National Science Foundation, the MacArthur Foundation, and the Princeton Center for Economic Policy Studies. We thank Thomas Brock and MDRC.
The Impact of Hurricane Katrina on the Mental and Physical Health of Low-Income Parents in New Orleans
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 237–247, April 2010
How to Cite
Rhodes, J., Chan, C., Paxson, C., Rouse, C. E., Waters, M. and Fussell, E. (2010), The Impact of Hurricane Katrina on the Mental and Physical Health of Low-Income Parents in New Orleans. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 237–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01027.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.