This study was funded by the Norwegian Directorate of Health. We would like to thank all the families who participated in the study, and we gratefully acknowledge the work of the interviewers. We thank Professor Lars Weisæth, Head of the Tsunami Research Program, and fellow researchers on the program: Grete Dyb, Trond Heir, Ajmal Hussain, Tine K. Jensen, Camilla Vibe Lindgaard, Siri Thoresen, and Arnfinn Tønnessen. Finally, we would like to thank Stephen von Tetzchner for very useful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Parental Adjustment, Family Functioning, and Posttraumatic Growth Among Norwegian Children and Adolescents Following a Natural Disaster
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 248–257, April 2010
How to Cite
Hafstad, G. S., Gil-Rivas, V., Kilmer, R. P. and Raeder, S. (2010), Parental Adjustment, Family Functioning, and Posttraumatic Growth Among Norwegian Children and Adolescents Following a Natural Disaster. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 248–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01028.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!