This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (R03MH071407) and by the Asian American Center on Disparities Research (National Institute of Mental Health Grant 1P50MH073511-01A2).
The Role of Culture, Family Processes, and Anger Regulation in Korean American Adolescents’ Adjustment Problems
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 258–266, April 2010
How to Cite
Park, I. J. K., Kim, P. Y., Cheung, R. Y. M. and Kim, M. (2010), The Role of Culture, Family Processes, and Anger Regulation in Korean American Adolescents’ Adjustment Problems. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 258–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01029.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!