This study was supported in part by the Direct Grants of the Chinese University of Hong Kong (2020747 and 2020771) and the Hong Kong Research Grants Council Competitive Earmarked Research Grant (CUHK4145/04H) to the first author. We would like to thank (in alphabetical order) Sylvia Xiaohua Chen, Iris Chung, Gladys Ho, Ming Hui, Cinnie Lai, Rita W. Law, Lilian Mok, Ah Chit Ng, Ricky Wong, Sze Ka Wong, Crystal Wu, and Venus Yiu for their assistance in different stages of the research process.
Self-Stigma Among Concealable Minorities in Hong Kong: Conceptualization and Unified Measurement
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 267–281, April 2010
How to Cite
Mak, W. W. S. and Cheung, R. Y. M. (2010), Self-Stigma Among Concealable Minorities in Hong Kong: Conceptualization and Unified Measurement. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 267–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01030.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!