Discrimination and Mental Health Among Somali Refugee Adolescents: The Role of Acculturation and Gender
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 564–575, October 2010
How to Cite
Ellis, B. H., MacDonald, H. Z., Klunk-Gillis, J., Lincoln, A., Strunin, L. and Cabral, H. J. (2010), Discrimination and Mental Health Among Somali Refugee Adolescents: The Role of Acculturation and Gender. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 564–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01061.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!