This review was prepared as a background for part of an Australian Psychological Society (APS) position paper on refugees with assistance from the APS, but the review represents the views and summary opinions of the authors and does not constitute a formally endorsed APS position. The first author was supported by the National Cancer Institute Grants U54 CA132384 and U54 CA132379. The third author would like to thank the Australian Research Council for its support of a research study on the conceptualization and treatment of people from a refugee background (ARC Grant LP0776558). We thank the reviewers and Elizabeth Klonoff for helpful comments that substantially improved the quality of the work.
Review of Refugee Mental Health Interventions Following Resettlement: Best Practices and Recommendations
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 576–585, October 2010
How to Cite
Murray, K. E., Davidson, G. R. and Schweitzer, R. D. (2010), Review of Refugee Mental Health Interventions Following Resettlement: Best Practices and Recommendations. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80: 576–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01062.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!