Karen Fraser Wyche is now at Howard University.
Exploring Community Resilience in Workforce Communities of First Responders Serving Katrina Survivors
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 18–30, January 2011
How to Cite
Wyche, K. F., Pfefferbaum, R. L., Pfefferbaum, B., Norris, F. H., Wisnieski, D. and Younger, H. (2011), Exploring Community Resilience in Workforce Communities of First Responders Serving Katrina Survivors. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 18–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01068.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!