Karen Fraser Wyche is now at Howard University.
Exploring Community Resilience in Workforce Communities of First Responders Serving Katrina Survivors
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 18–30, January 2011
How to Cite
Wyche, K. F., Pfefferbaum, R. L., Pfefferbaum, B., Norris, F. H., Wisnieski, D. and Younger, H. (2011), Exploring Community Resilience in Workforce Communities of First Responders Serving Katrina Survivors. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 18–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01068.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!