Portions of these data were reported as part of the roundtable, Preparing children and adolescents of color for contact with police at the meeting of the Society for Community Research and Action, June 2007, Pasadena, CA, and the poster presentation, African American young adults and police contact: Domains and predictors of stress, at Teacher’s College Winter Roundtable on Cultural Psychology and Education, February 2008, New York, NY.
Police Contacts and Stress Among African American College Students
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 72–81, January 2011
How to Cite
Landers, A. J., Rollock, D., Rolfes, C. B. and Moore, D. L. (2011), Police Contacts and Stress Among African American College Students. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 72–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01073.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!