Jill D. McLeigh and Natallia Sianko are the Washington Fellows of the American Orthopsychiatric Association for 2009–2010 and 2010–2011, respectively. Fellows address issues identified by an Association advisory group, and the general perspective presented is consistent with that of the Association. However, the specific opinions are official statements by the Association only if they are endorsed by a vote of the Board of Directors.
What Should Be Done to Promote Mental Health Around the World?
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 83–89, January 2011
How to Cite
McLeigh, J. D. and Sianko, N. (2011), What Should Be Done to Promote Mental Health Around the World?. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 83–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01074.x
Inside the Beltway is written with the guidance of, and editing by, the chair of the advisory group, Gary B. Melton, who also serves as the Washington Fellow’s principal mentor.
Earn continuing education credits (CE) by reading all of the articles in this section and answering the self-assessment questions in each article. See form at end of section.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.