Earn continuing education credits (CE) by reading The Community and answering the self-assessment questions in each article. See form at end of section.
How to Fail in the Implementation of a Risk Assessment Scheme or Any Other New Procedure in Your Organization
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 94–99, January 2011
How to Cite
Nonstad, K. and Webster, C. D. (2011), How to Fail in the Implementation of a Risk Assessment Scheme or Any Other New Procedure in Your Organization. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 94–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01076.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.