Brian Harahan is now at the University of Minnesota. Michael Fleming is now at Northwestern University.
Depression and Suicide Ideation Among Students Accessing Campus Health Care
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 101–107, January 2011
How to Cite
Mackenzie, S., Wiegel, J. R., Mundt, M., Brown, D., Saewyc, E., Heiligenstein, E., Harahan, B. and Fleming, M. (2011), Depression and Suicide Ideation Among Students Accessing Campus Health Care. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 101–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01077.x
The authors would like to thank the staff of the four university health centers for their help in collecting the data for the study. Funding for this study was provided by Grant R01 AA014685-01 from the National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse, National Institutes of Health (Principal Investigator: Michael Fleming).
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!