This study was supported in part by a K-01 Career Development Award from the National Institute of Mental Health for Molock. We would like to thank the African American Intervention Research in Suicidality (AIRIS) lab for its contribution towards this study. We would also like to acknowledge Christian Connell and members of the Risk & Resilience Lab Group for helpful comments on earlier drafts of the manuscript.
Suicidality and Depression Among African American Adolescents: The Role of Family and Peer Support and Community Connectedness
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 108–117, January 2011
How to Cite
Matlin, S. L., Molock, S. D. and Tebes, J. K. (2011), Suicidality and Depression Among African American Adolescents: The Role of Family and Peer Support and Community Connectedness. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 108–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01078.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!