Nyasha Grayman is now at Goucher College.
Use of Ministers for a Serious Personal Problem Among African Americans: Findings from the National Survey of American Life
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 118–127, January 2011
How to Cite
Chatters, L. M., Mattis, J. S., Woodward, A. T., Taylor, R. J., Neighbors, H. W. and Grayman, N. A. (2011), Use of Ministers for a Serious Personal Problem Among African Americans: Findings from the National Survey of American Life. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 118–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2010.01079.x
National Survey of American Life (NSAL) data collection was supported by Grant U01-MH57716 from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) with supplemental support from the Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the University of Michigan. The preparation of this article was supported by Grant U01-MH57716 from NIMH (Principal Investigators: Neighbors and Taylor) and Grants R01-AG18782 (PIs: Chatters and Taylor) and P30-AG15281 (PI: Taylor) from the National Institute on Aging, NIH.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.