We wish to thank Kimberly Tyler for allowing us access to her qualitative data collected through a University of Nebraska-Lincoln Faculty Seed Grant. This research was funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA13580) and the National Institute of Mental Health (MH67281), Les B. Whitbeck, Principal Investigator.
Pregnancy and Mental Health of Young Homeless Women
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 173–183, April 2011
How to Cite
Crawford, D. M., Trotter, E. C., Hartshorn, K. J. S. and Whitbeck, L. B. (2011), Pregnancy and Mental Health of Young Homeless Women. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 173–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01086.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.