We would like to thank the Ellerston Fellowship for support. Henderson’s effort was also supported by an NIH/NICHD Mentored Research Scientist Development Award in Population (K01HD054495) and resources from NIH/NCRR/OD UCSF-CTSI (KL2 RR024130).
Does the Outcome of a First Pregnancy Predict Depression, Suicidal Ideation, or Lower Self-Esteem? Data From the National Comorbidity Survey
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 193–201, April 2011
How to Cite
Steinberg, J. R., Becker, D. and Henderson, J. T. (2011), Does the Outcome of a First Pregnancy Predict Depression, Suicidal Ideation, or Lower Self-Esteem? Data From the National Comorbidity Survey. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 193–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01088.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!