Rogério M. Pinto wrote this article with the support of a Mentored Research Development Award from the National Institute of Mental Health (Grant K01MH081787-02). The research reported in this article was supported by Grant U10DA13035 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (PI: Nunes). The authors wish to acknowledge the work and support of the six Regional Research Training Centers involved in the implementation of the Women and Trauma Study and the invaluable commitment of the patients and staff at the seven participating community-based treatment programs.
Retention in the National Institute on Drug Abuse Clinical Trials Network Women and Trauma Study: Implications for Posttrial Implementation
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 211–217, April 2011
How to Cite
Pinto, R. M., Campbell, A. N. C., Hien, D. A., Yu, G. and Gorroochurn, P. (2011), Retention in the National Institute on Drug Abuse Clinical Trials Network Women and Trauma Study: Implications for Posttrial Implementation. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 211–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01090.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!