Michelle Lodise is now at CORA Services Inc., Philadelphia, PA.
Adolescent Motherhood and Developmental Outcomes of Children in Early Head Start: The Influence of Maternal Parenting Behaviors, Well-Being, and Risk Factors Within the Family Setting
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 228–245, April 2011
How to Cite
Rafferty, Y., Griffin, K. W. and Lodise, M. (2011), Adolescent Motherhood and Developmental Outcomes of Children in Early Head Start: The Influence of Maternal Parenting Behaviors, Well-Being, and Risk Factors Within the Family Setting. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 228–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01092.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.