This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health. The authors wish to acknowledge Junfeng Sun, who performed statistical analyses that were part of an earlier version of this manuscript.
Meeting the Mental Health Needs of Low-Income Immigrants in Primary Care: A Community Adaptation of an Evidence-Based Model
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 543–551, October 2011
How to Cite
Kaltman, S., Pauk, J. and Alter, C. L. (2011), Meeting the Mental Health Needs of Low-Income Immigrants in Primary Care: A Community Adaptation of an Evidence-Based Model. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 81: 543–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01125.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.