This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Award 1R03MH065596-01A2 to Kilmer and Cook.
The Effects of Caregiver Social Connections on Caregiver, Child, and Family Well-Being
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 137–145, January 2012
How to Cite
Palamaro Munsell, E., Kilmer, R. P., Cook, J. R. and Reeve, C. L. (2012), The Effects of Caregiver Social Connections on Caregiver, Child, and Family Well-Being. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 82: 137–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-0025.2011.01129.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!